- Mill (structure)
- Motor reduction gear with dough blenders
- Stell balls (globules)
- Screw pump for paste recirculation and discharge
- Double chamber with hot and cold water recirculation system or heaters for hot water
- Process management system
- Ball mill-homogenizer is most often used for the production of cream, confectionery products and chocolate paste. The mill is intended for making a perfectly homogenous paste as well as fpr minimizing the micro particles of the respective components. This operation is preformed by means of stell balls located in the mill and uniquely-designed puddlers.
- Homogenizer is deigned in 8-like shape with two puddlers which intesify the homogenization process minimizing the lead time respectively.
Entire mill structure is made of stainless steel, intended for aplications in convectionery industry. Pipeline along with auxiliary fitting and srew pump is made of stainless steel as well.
- 150 kg
- 300 kg
- 500 kg
- 700 kg
- 1000 kg